ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-sti]

[gnso-sti] Revised STI-WT Report v5

  • To: "'GNSO STI'" <gnso-sti@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-sti] Revised STI-WT Report v5
  • From: Margie Milam <Margie.Milam@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2009 09:00:20 -0800

Dear All,

Attached is the revised STI Report that incorporates Alan's comments and
includes the Board Letter in Annex 1.    I did not receive any other comments
to the report, so I assume that the content is now final, subject to any typos
or grammatical error corrections that may be identified.

I am expecting the BC Minority Position for inclusion into the Report by early
next morning.   Please let me know if I should expect any other minority
positions to be completed by tomorrow morning.   Once I receive it,  I will
include it into the Final Report and convert the document into a PDP for
circulation to the Council by David Maher, or if David prefers,  I can send it
directly to the Council.

Best Regards,

Margie

Margie Milam