ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-sti]

RE: [gnso-sti] Missing e-mail and minor correction to v5

  • To: gnso sti <gnso-sti@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-sti] Missing e-mail and minor correction to v5
  • From: Alan Greenberg <alan.greenberg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2009 20:21:56 -0500

That would indeed do it. Not sure exactly what my current max is, but I'm pretty sure it isn't that large.

Such mails used to bounce back to sender, but I suspect these days they are just dropped to keep large mails from continually bouncing back and forth.

The actual PDF of the letter (http://gnso.icann.org/correspondence/beckstrom-to-gnso-council-12oct09-en.pdf) is only 737 KB, so if you add it after converting the report to PDF, it will be tiny (no report page numbers on letter though, unless you put them on using the Acrobat Typewriter feature).

Alan