ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-sti]

RE: [gnso-sti] STI Report to Council????

  • To: <Margie.Milam@xxxxxxxxx>, <alan.greenberg@xxxxxxxxx>, <gnso-sti@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-sti] STI Report to Council????
  • From: <McGradyP@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2009 10:05:45 -0600

I would like to say for the record what a fantastic job David and Jon
did at chairing and substitute chairing, respectively, this process.
Your patience and creative problem solving really helped move the ball
forward.

A special thanks also to staff, especially Margie, who did a excellent
job of keeping us informed and productive and whose first rate work is
reflected in the report.

To my fellow team members, especially Kathy, thank you for good humor
and good faith in these discussions.

Happiest of Holidays to all!

Paul D. McGrady, Jr.

Greenberg Traurig, LLP

77 West Wacker Drive, Suite 2500

Chicago, IL 60601

312 456 8426 tel

312 899 0407 fax

mcgradyp@xxxxxxxxx

Assistant: Loyanna Grierson (312) 236-4952 Direct Dial (312) 456-8435
Facsimile griersonl@xxxxxxxxx

    Tax Advice Disclosure: To ensure compliance with requirements imposed by
the IRS under Circular 230, we inform you that any U.S. federal tax advice
contained in this communication (including any attachments), unless otherwise
specifically stated, was not intended or written to be used, and cannot be
used, for the purpose of (1) avoiding penalties under the Internal Revenue Code
or (2) promoting, marketing or recommending to another party any matters
addressed herein.

confidential information. It is intended only for the use of the person(s)
named above. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified
that any review, dissemination, distribution or duplication of this
communication is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient,
please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original
message. To reply to our email administrator directly, please send an email to
mailto:postmaster@xxxxxxxxx.