ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-sti]

Re: [gnso-sti] STI Report to Council????

  • To: Konstantinos Komaitis <k.komaitis@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Nevett, Jonathon" <jnevett@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "McGradyP@xxxxxxxxx" <McGradyP@xxxxxxxxx>, "Margie.Milam@xxxxxxxxx" <Margie.Milam@xxxxxxxxx>, "alan.greenberg@xxxxxxxxx" <alan.greenberg@xxxxxxxxx>, "gnso-sti@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-sti@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-sti] STI Report to Council????
  • From: "David W. Maher" <dmaher@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2009 16:57:34 -0600

Please add my thanks to the group.
It wasn't easy, but we did it!  :-)
David

At 01:39 PM 12/11/2009, Konstantinos Komaitis wrote:

I would also like to take this opportunity to thank everybody. It was a
pleasure to have worked with all of you.

Best

Konstantinos

--
Dr. Konstantinos Komaitis,
Lecturer in Law,
GigaNet Membership Chair,
University of Strathclyde,
The Lord Hope Building,
141 St. James Road,
Glasgow, G4 0LT,
UK
tel: +44 (0)141 548 4306
email: k.komaitis@xxxxxxxxxxxx
David W. Maher
Senior Vice President - Law & Policy
.ORG, The Public Interest Registry
1775 Wiehle Ave, #200
Reston, VA 20190  USA
(v) +1-312-876-8055
(f)  +1-312-876-7934
http://www.pir.org

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE:
This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and may be protected by legal privilege. If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of this e-mail or any attachment is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify us immediately by returning it to the sender and deleting this copy from your system. Thank you for your cooperation.