ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-sti]

Re: [gnso-sti] ICANN requests for comments

  • To: "David W. Maher" <dmaher@xxxxxxx>, "Gnso-sti@xxxxxxxxx" <Gnso-sti@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-sti] ICANN requests for comments
  • From: Alan Greenberg <alan.greenberg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Feb 2010 01:20:35 -0500

On the GNSO teleconference today, these new documents were briefly discussed.

There is a redline of the new proposal which is based on the original staff proposal. I asked for a statement of what had been implemented as per the STI report. I was told that the new proposal completely implements the STI report EXCEPT where it was perceived that the comments received warranted change, and that these changes were all discussed and clearly identified in the summary of comments on the STI report (also part of the document package just released I think). I have not had a chance to look at this comment summary to see how self-evident it is.

Alan