ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-trans-wg]

AW: AW: [gnso-trans-wg] Revised Document

  • To: "'Tim Ruiz'" <tim@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: AW: AW: [gnso-trans-wg] Revised Document
  • From: "Thomas Keller" <tom@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2008 14:04:54 +0100

Tim,

I absolutely agree with your statement:

> It has been a constant point of contention and needs to get resolved.

but it has absolutely nothing to do with "Enhancements to the current
transfer dispute policy". If we want to tackle this issue we should point
this out to the council as an important topic that has been identified to be
dealt with. I just do not think that any Transfer PDP is the right vehicle
for such an discussion because the whole issue is larger than just
transfers.

tom

  _____