ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-trans-wg]

[gnso-trans-wg] Revised draft of IRTP PDP Recommendations

  • To: <gnso-trans-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-trans-wg] Revised draft of IRTP PDP Recommendations
  • From: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2008 16:16:41 -0400

As promised here is the revised draft document based on decisions we
made in our meeting today.  Note that most changes are highlighted but
that there are a few cases where I disabled the tracking function so
that text changes would not be hidden because of order changes made.
Also note that I went ahead and changed CT to CR, understanding that
Olof has the task of researching this and getting back to the group;
therefore, we may need to go back and edit what I did in that regard
depending on what Olof finds.

We agreed that we should be able to finish our work via our email list
and we set a target completion date of getting a final document to the
Council NLT Wednesday, 20 March, one week before the next Council
meeting.  Here are the action items agreed to on the call:

*       Chuck - prepare and distribute a revised document based on
decisions made in today's call
*       Olof - research the use of "CT" in regard to the consensus
rankings of policy issues
*       Olof - take a crack at 'beefing up' the explanations for why we
recommend not initiating PDPs for five of the issues
*       All - review the latest revised document and identify on the
list any suggested edits
*       All - stay as current as possible with the list email exchanges
and respond in as timely a manner as possible and needed
*       Chuck & Olof - coordinate to finalize the document and send it
to the Council.

If I left anything off, please let me know.

Thanks,

Chuck Gomes