ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-trans-wg]

[gnso-trans-wg] "Beefed up" deletes section

  • To: "gnso-trans-wg@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-trans-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-trans-wg] "Beefed up" deletes section
  • From: Olof Nordling <olof.nordling@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2008 13:55:10 -0700

Dear all,
Attached is my attempt to "beef up" our deletes section, with changes shown as
mark-up. I have essentially elaborated a little on our reasoning without
stretching the substance much further. Enough? Too much? Too little? Foot
faults? - Well, please comment.

Best regards

Olof

PS. As to "CT", my preliminary finding is that it is indeed a misprint for
"Consensus Ranking", which is the term used for these values in Ross' group's
final document to the Council. I'm inclined to suggest replacing "CT" by
"Consensus Ranking", spelled out.