ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-vi-feb10]

[gnso-vi-feb10] RE: I'm inviting you into the Vertical Integration PDP workspace

  • To: glen de saint gery <glen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-vi-feb10] RE: I'm inviting you into the Vertical Integration PDP workspace
  • From: Milton L Mueller <mueller@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Feb 2010 18:58:03 -0500

There is no "Edit" link when you are looking at the actual charter. There is an
Edit link on the home page and when you click on it nothing happens

________________________________
From: glen de saint gery [mailto:glen@xxxxxxxxx]
If you see something you'd like to add to or change, click the "Edit" link at
the top of each page. Make your contributions in the text box, then click
"Save".

When you're entering text, just type in paragraphs. And don't worry about
breaking anything - previous versions of the page are saved, so there's always
a backup copy of the page you're working on.
To make a link to another page (even if it doesn't exist yet), put square
brackets around a word or phrase.

Hi,

I'm inviting you to join Vertical Integration PDP, one of our shared
workspaces. Sign in using the information below:

web address: https://st.icann.org/vert-integration-pdp/
username: mueller@xxxxxxx

Because you already have a Socialtext Appliance account, the password is the
same as the password you use for your other Socialtext Appliance workspaces. If
you don't remember it, follow this link to select a new password:
https://st.icann.org/nlw/forgot_password.html

You may want to keep this email for future reference.

Thanks,

glen de saint gery

If you have questions about this email, please Contact
Support<http://www.socialtext.com/customers/support_request.php>

Brought to you by Socialtext.
http://www.socialtext.com/