ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-vi-feb10]

RE: [gnso-vi-feb10] Bouncing of Emails

  • To: "'Margie Milam'" <Margie.Milam@xxxxxxxxx>, <Gnso-vi-feb10@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-vi-feb10] Bouncing of Emails
  • From: "Mike Rodenbaugh" <icann@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Feb 2010 09:40:40 -0800

Ugh, see it just happened again...  I realize ultimately it is within my
control to send from the correct address every time.  But literally half my
email seems related to ICANN and it is annoying to have to change my 'send
from' address every time I send an ICANN-related email.  It ought to be a
very simple technical fix to allow multiple 'send from' email accounts to
ICANN lists, but only have the lists 'send to' one account so I don't get
two copies of everything.

Also, when an account isn't authorized, the sender ought to get a bounce
notice.  Again, seemingly a very simple technical fix, if the right person
can be located on ICANN Staff.

Mike Rodenbaugh
RODENBAUGH LAW
tel/fax:  +1 (415) 738-8087