ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-vi-feb10]

[gnso-vi-feb10] call for agenda items

  • To: Gnso-vi-feb10@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [gnso-vi-feb10] call for agenda items
  • From: "Mike O'Connor" <mike@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2010 11:50:52 -0500

hi all,

here's the standard weekly preview of the agenda, and call for agenda items.

i liked the mix of the conversation last time so i'm planning to leave it
pretty much the same.

-- hear from proposal advocates

we have at least one new proposal (Brian's) and maybe one more.  so we'll spend
some of the time talking about new proposals and divide up the rest of the time
between those who'd like to speak.

-- possibly-maybe hear from the economists

this is another hold over from earlier agendas.  Roberto and i agreed that it
would be helpful to provide the WG the opportunity to ask questions of the
folks who wrote the report.  we're not sure whether we can get them on the
call, but it we can we'll drop them into the agenda this week.

-- talk about a proposal comparison-matrix

i've asked Mike Zupke to begin sketching out the framework of a matrix we can
use to summarize and compare proposals.  he's scrambling to have something
ready for our call and we'll give it a quick once-over if he does.  this is
strictly a first draft and we'll be refining it together.

-- Analysis Team

we'll devote another chunk of the meeting to helping the analysis team with any
questions they'd like to put to us.

do people have any other items they'd like to see on the agenda?

mikey

phone   651-647-6109
fax             866-280-2356
web     www.haven2.com