ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-vi-feb10]

Re: [gnso-vi-feb10] Merged Proposal

  • To: Jon Nevett <jon@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-vi-feb10] Merged Proposal
  • From: Eric Brunner-Williams <ebw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2010 12:14:51 -0400

Thanks Jon, and naturally enough, I didn't ask about the SR terms.

Is it correct then to characterize this proposal's community-based
type policy recommendation as an exception to Recommendation 19 to the
30k point?

If so, at 30k+1, what happens to the exception to Recommendation 19,
and to the ownership, and control, however measured, for the
community-based type policy recommendation?

Eric