ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-vi-feb10]

Re: [gnso-vi-feb10] A 2% cap applied to the existing, competing RSPs, as RO applicants

  • To: Eric Brunner-Williams <ebw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-vi-feb10] A 2% cap applied to the existing, competing RSPs, as RO applicants
  • From: Jon Nevett <jon@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 Jun 2010 15:20:38 -0400

No worries.  I don't disagree with the point -- though Jeff Neuman made an
interesting point on the call about a 5% threshold and public companies.

The Go Daddy IPO was withdrawn in 2006 --
http://www.bobparsons.me/121/godaddy-pulls-ipo-filing-why-decided-pull.html --
this might have been where you got the $14M figure.

Best,

Jon