ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-vi-feb10]

Re: [gnso-vi-feb10] new version of the proposal matrix

  • To: Stéphane Van Gelder <stephane.vangelder@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-vi-feb10] new version of the proposal matrix
  • From: Olga Cavalli <olgacavalli@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Jun 2010 16:52:02 -0300

Thanks so much Stéphane,  much clearer.
You may be right in an environment with competition and a mature market,
with registries and many registrars but in my region there are only six
(only one in Argentina) so I think it depends on the context where you are
considering it.
Also I think there is a big knowledge base in this region to establish both
registries and also registrars and develop a whole new market of value added
services for the registrants.
Regards
Olga