ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-vi-feb10]

RE: [gnso-vi-feb10] RE: Point of order

  • To: "'Neuman, Jeff'" <Jeff.Neuman@xxxxxxxxxx>, <gnso-vi-feb10@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-vi-feb10] RE: Point of order
  • From: "Ron Andruff" <randruff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2010 04:49:39 -0400

Apology accepted, Jeff.

RA

Ronald N. Andruff
RNA Partners, Inc.

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-gnso-vi-feb10@xxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-gnso-vi-feb10@xxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Neuman, Jeff
Sent: Wednesday, June 09, 2010 8:39 PM
To: 'randruff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx'; 'gnso-vi-feb10@xxxxxxxxx'

Ron,

I would have to go back and relisten, but the point I was making (which
reflected a position you and I discussed), was that I asked for everyone to
put their opinion in writing rather than have 1 person represent the views
of others.

If I misunderstood your view, I apologize, but that was the point I was
making and thanks for putting your view in writing.

I do not believe the chairs need to take any action.
Jeffrey J. Neuman, Esq.
Vice President, Law & Policy
NeuStar, Inc.
Jeff.Neuman@xxxxxxxxxxx