ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-vi-feb10]

Re: [gnso-vi-feb10] Proposal-support poll

  • To: "Mike O'Connor" <mike@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-vi-feb10] Proposal-support poll
  • From: Stéphane Van Gelder <stephane.vangelder@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2010 22:20:23 +0200

Mikey,

Just filled in the Doodle poll but I find it confusing. For example, all 4
registrars on the "4 registrars" entry have supported the JN2. I thought we
were doing that to exercise some sort of consensus and reduce the number of
options on the table, but find that both are still in the poll. So of course, I
have indicated support for both, but I don't know if that's the right way to go
about it.

Also, why have 2 separate entries for DAGv4 and the Board Resolution, as DAGv4
is the implementation version of the Board Resolution?

Thanks,

Stéphane