ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-vi-feb10]

Re: [gnso-vi-feb10] Confusion/Question on Survey - Please advise

  • To: "Neuman, Jeff" <Jeff.Neuman@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-vi-feb10] Confusion/Question on Survey - Please advise
  • From: "Mike O'Connor" <mike@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2010 10:53:09 -0500

hi Jeff,

i debated with myself about how close to stick to the entries in the matrix and
decided that i often seem to get in trouble if i try to re-interpret things.
so i just sprayed them down the choices and added a "yes/no" for good measure.
i also debated in some instances of making it so that people could enter
multiple choices rather than one.  again, i flipped a coin and went with one
choice per.  so there ARE some odd questions in there and, as we hone this down
we'll likely want to tune those up.

but regarding interpretation -- remember this is rough-cut stuff.  nobody
should view this as anything other than getting a sense of the group.  so if
everybody skips a given question, it's likely a good indication that we
probably need to tune up the question for next time.

mikey

phone   651-647-6109
fax             866-280-2356
web     www.haven2.com