ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-vi-feb10]

Re: [gnso-vi-feb10] Another drafting effort -- "Response to DAGv4 2% limitation"

  • To: Gnso-vi-feb10@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-vi-feb10] Another drafting effort -- "Response to DAGv4 2% limitation"
  • From: Avri Doria <avri@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Jul 2010 13:24:08 -0400

hi,

If we have a vote, i think we will need at least the following range of values

a. 0% with DAGv4
b. 0% with other defined constraints (please explain in note)
c. 0% with no constraint

e. 2% with DAGv4
f. 2% with other defined constraints  (please explain in note)
g. 2% with no constraint

h. 5% with DAGv4
i. 5% with other defined constraints  (please explain in note)
j. 5% with no constraint

k. 15% with DAGv4
l. 15% with other defined constraints  (please explain in note)
m. 15% with no constraint

n. 100% with DAGv4
o. 100% with other defined constraints  (please explain in note)
p. 100% with no constraint

q. ____% with DAGv4
r. ____% with other defined constraints  (please explain in note)
s. ____% with no constraint

t. don't really care about %ages it is a false choice
u. none of the above

wonder if it is worth it.