ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-vi-feb10]

RE: [gnso-vi-feb10] Our Initial VI WG Report - an Outline

  • To: "'Jeff Eckhaus'" <eckhaus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "'Michael D. Palage'" <michael@xxxxxxxxxx>, <Gnso-vi-feb10@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-vi-feb10] Our Initial VI WG Report - an Outline
  • From: "Ron Andruff" <randruff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2010 13:46:53 -0400

Jeff E,

We came out of our face-to-face meetings in Brussels, particularly the last
one, with these two proposals, and Mikey submitted a document after those
meetings detailing "the two proposals" that we came from Brussels with.
Adding back things that have been resolved is not constructive, in my view.

RA

Ronald N. Andruff

President

RNA Partners, Inc.