ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-vi-feb10]

Re: [gnso-vi-feb10] Revised SRSU draft text

  • To: Milton L Mueller <mueller@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-vi-feb10] Revised SRSU draft text
  • From: Stéphane Van Gelder <stephane.vangelder@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 Jul 2010 14:13:31 +0200

In full agreement with Milton here. I believe keeping the way we present our
results simple is the best way to go. Mike, to address your point, SGs and
constituencies are represented at Council level and can make their feelings and
orientations felt there, when the WG's report comes before the Council. On
another recent topic, I saw you comment that SG chairs should not try to force
issues on the Council directly as they have they Council reps to voice their
opinions at Council level. I think you had a good point there and that it also
applies to this issue.

Stéphane