ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-vi-feb10]

RE: [gnso-vi-feb10] process

  • To: "'Mike O'Connor'" <mike@xxxxxxxxxx>, "'Avri Doria'" <avri@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-vi-feb10] process
  • From: "Ron Andruff" <randruff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2010 16:43:17 -0400

I have no disagreement with anyone having the right to file a minority
report, but I don't understand - based on what I heard on the call today -
why you feel any information is being suppressed, Avri?  What was discussed
today was whether certain information - devoid of all of the background
discussions/list comments, etc. -would be of value or create confusion for
the GNSO Council, Board or community member who chooses to read the Interim
Report.

As a result I am simply perplexed by your "walking out of the room" without
explanation.  Would be grateful to see all WG members hang in there until we
get this done and dusted, as they say.

Kind regards,

RA

Ronald N. Andruff