ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-vi-feb10]

[gnso-vi-feb10] call for agenda items

  • To: vertical integration wg <Gnso-vi-feb10@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-vi-feb10] call for agenda items
  • From: "Mike O'Connor" <mike@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Oct 2010 15:29:20 -0500

hi all,

sorry about the tardy call for agenda items.  too many distracting bright shiny
objects to play with today here at the farm.

two agenda items come to mind.

-- begin reviewing public comments and incorporating them into our report

-- discuss our future path

note, i'd like to spend the first hour of the call on the public-comments stuff
and contain the "where are we going?" discussion to the last half hour so that
we get some work done before heading into the land of process-debates.  :-)

anything else?

mikey

phone   651-647-6109
fax             866-280-2356