ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-vi-feb10]

RE: [gnso-vi-feb10] refined version of Roberto's bullet-points -- pls review/comment within 24 hours

  • To: "'Mike O'Connor'" <mike@xxxxxxxxxx>, "'vertical integration wg'" <Gnso-vi-feb10@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-vi-feb10] refined version of Roberto's bullet-points -- pls review/comment within 24 hours
  • From: "Ron Andruff" <randruff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2010 16:27:38 -0400

I agree with Keith and Jon's edits.  Would add one more friendly amendment
in bullet one.

Now reads: Compliance is key (the working group spent a considerable amount
of time discussing the issue).  Whatever the rules established for the new
TLDs, we need adequate leadership, processes and resources in place to
enforce them;

Recommend: Compliance is key (the working group spent a considerable amount
of time discussing the issue).  Whatever the rules established for the new
TLDs, we need adequate leadership, appropriate levels of staffing, processes
and resources in place to enforce them;

The only change is that I have added the words "appropriate levels of
staffing".

Thanks,

RA

Ronald N. Andruff