ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-vi-feb10]

[gnso-vi-feb10] call-summary and next steps -- the headline is "report approved as drafted"

  • To: vertical integration wg <Gnso-vi-feb10@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-vi-feb10] call-summary and next steps -- the headline is "report approved as drafted"
  • From: "Mike O'Connor" <mike@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2010 12:32:30 -0600

hi all,

just a quick note to summarize a quick call.

the group on the phone approved the report as drafted by Margie (way to go
Margie), and we would like to forward it to the Council by close of business
tomorrow (the 9th) in order to hit the deadline for materials for the next
Council meeting.

so, if you weren't on the call, and have come across a huge issue, this is your
one more last chance to raise the concern.

assuming there aren't any huge issues, it's on to Cartagena where the
conversation about Phase II can continue, both amongst ourselves and with the
Council.

we PROBABLY will NOT have a call next week -- but we'll hold the option open
just in case there is a key development that comes out of the Board retreat.
Ken gets the quote-of-the-day award with his "talk somebody off the ledge"
comment.  :-)

thanks all!  great job.

mikey

phone   651-647-6109