ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gtld-guide]

Request for Public Comment on expansion of Generic Top-level Domains (gTLDs) - American Bankers Association

  • To: "'gtld-guide@xxxxxxxxx'" <gtld-guide@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Request for Public Comment on expansion of Generic Top-level Domains (gTLDs) - American Bankers Association
  • From: Don Rhodes <Drhodes@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2008 09:35:31 -0500

The American Bankers Association appreciates the opportunity to comment on the
Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (ICANN) request for public
comment on the Draft Applicant Guidebook for new Generic Top-level Domains
(gTLDs).  Please find our comments attached.  Please feel free to contact me
should you have any questions.

Respectfully submitted.

Don Rhodes
Director, Risk Management Policy
American Bankers Association
1120 Connecticut Ave. NW
Washington, DC 20036
drhodes@xxxxxxx<mailto:drhodes@xxxxxxx>
Voice: 202-663-7513
Fax: 202-828-4547
World-Class Solutions,
Leadership and Advocacy
Since 1875

We are sending you this e-mail primarily for your information, to meet
your needs and further our valued relationship. If you prefer not to
receive any further messages from us, just reply to this e-mail and let
us know. Thanks.

American Bankers Association 1120 Conn. Ave NW Wash DC 20036