ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gtld-guide]

RILA Comments on ICANN gTLD Applicant Guidebook

  • To: <gtld-guide@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RILA Comments on ICANN gTLD Applicant Guidebook
  • From: "Autumn Lotze" <Autumn.Lotze@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2008 17:10:47 -0500

To whom it may concern,

Attached you will find comments by the Retail Industry Leaders
Association (RILA), made on behalf of our member organizations, on the
proposed gTLD application process. We respect ICANN's efforts to solicit
comments on this issue and wish to contribute to the public dialogue.
Thank you for your consideration of this important matter.  Should you
or any member of your team have additional questions, please do not
hesitate to contact our organization.

Kindest regards,

Autumn E. Lotze

Retail Operations Coordinator

Retail Industry Leaders Association

Phone:  703.600.2027

Fax:  703.841.1184

Join RILA at Logistics 2009
<http://www.rila.org/latest/rlEducationEvents.aspx?section=EDUCCO> , the
only supply chain conference dedicated to executives in the retail
industry, on February 8-11 in Dallas, TX.

GIF image