ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gtld-policies-tor]

<<< Chronological Index >>>    <<< Thread Index

Comments to PDP-Feb06 - CORE

  • To: gtld-policies-tor@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Comments to PDP-Feb06 - CORE
  • From: "Werner Staub (CORE)" <werner.staub@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 01 May 2006 00:54:11 +0200

Dear GNSO PDP Taskforce members,

Please find attached our comments concerning PDP-Feb06. In order
to minimize the amount of statements to track, we have referred
to the Registrars' constituency statement whenever our position
coincides with the Registrars constituency statement.

With regard to the context of CORE's comments, we would like to
point out that CORE is both a registrar and - on behalf of the
respective TLD sponsor, a registry system service provider for
two currently existing sTLDs, .cat and .museum. CORE is associated
with several projects for proposed TLDs, including .tel and
.berlin. However CORE is not active itself as a current or
future sponsor of any sTLD, nor does it act as a registry
operator of an unsponsored gTLD.

Yours truly,

Werner Staub
--
---
CORE Internet Council of Registrars   http://corenic.org

<<< Chronological Index >>>    <<< Thread Index