ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gtld-strategy-draft]

<<< Chronological Index >>>        Thread Index >>>

[gtld-strategy-draft] new gtld-strategy

  • To: gtld-strategy-draft@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [gtld-strategy-draft] new gtld-strategy
  • From: seaira <luckytrunkmonkey@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Oct 2004 07:49:15 -0700 (PDT)

i am interested in what methods you will be using to TEST the new gltds. will
there be websites with these urls before the domains are available to the
public?
and while i have the floor can you please tell me why some 2 character domain
names are registered while my registrar is telling me that they are only for
registrars inhouse urls? no one seems to be able to answer this for me? i have
registered 70 domains in the last month and don't want to register anymore
untill i get the answer.
thank you. seaira