ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[icm-options-report]

I am Against .XXX

  • To: icm-options-report@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: I am Against .XXX
  • From: Harry Varwijk <tj_disea@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2010 04:18:08 -0700 (PDT)

Hello

My Name is Harry Varwijk Disea, operator of a adult start network.
I am against the XXX LTD, for many reasons, but will list 2 important ones

1 This XXX LTD is pure made for extra money, high registration and a lot of
extra money for the name registration company
2 It is for sure not helping to protect the minnors against sex, they want it,
they can find it.

If u wish to protect minnors from adult sites, you can better invest your money
in usefull educational websites for parents how to learn their kids to surf
save. You can also better invest in safe browser software.
There are multi other options that are way more effective to gain your goals.

I am on holiday, and this whole XXX LTD thing makes me sad. It is pure for the
money, and this is a false motivation!

Kind Regards

Harry Varwijk Disea