ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[icm-options-report]

Comment

  • To: <icm-options-report@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Comment
  • From: Sean Brady <seanbradyfl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2010 10:09:29 -0400

IT IS ABSOLUTELY IMPERATIVE THAT ICANN stand up and be accountable for their
duties…..the amount of content over the internet which is getting out of hand
for our younger generation is scary and almost ridiculous. There is no
regulations whatsoever other than a credit card!…..The only way we can safe
guard our children from obscenities and the likes of LARRY FLYNT would be
without further reservation enter into a contract with ICM immediately and stop
this nonsense all together!

SEAN F. BRADY

http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/196390710/direct/01/