ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[icm-options-report]

[no subject]

  • To: icm-options-report@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject:
  • From: tciurej1@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2010 12:19:41 -0400

To whom it may concern,

I have been following the ICANN and ICM decision process for the past few
years. Based on what I see, ICANN should immediately implement the panels
decsion without any further dely. Continuinhg these hearings will only
needlessly delay the decision that has already been made, and cost both sides
time and money.
ICANN should be accoutable and respect the decisions its panel has thoroughly
researchd and determined.

Thank you,
Thomas J. Ciurej