ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[icm-options-report]

dot xxx opposition

  • To: icm-options-report@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: dot xxx opposition
  • From: leahmoli@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 1 Apr 2010 16:28:05 -0400 (EDT)

Leah Erickson
3900 Linden Street Apt 111A
White Bear Lake, MN 55110-5546

April 1, 2010

ICANN Options

 ICANN Options:

To whom it may concern:
I have heard of the possibility of establishing a new dotxxx domain. Due
to the greater access and exposure to pornography, I am extremely
concerned about the effects that this could have on families and
especially children. The creation of a dotxxx domain is something that I
clearly and adamantly oppose. Thank you for your time and consideration.

Sincerely,

Leah Erickson
8123257182