ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[icm-options-report]

XXX Domain not helpful

  • To: icm-options-report@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: XXX Domain not helpful
  • From: mama4jc@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 1 Apr 2010 16:38:06 -0400 (EDT)

Jacklyn Hsu
381 Brookfield Drive
Jackson, NJ 08527-4089

April 1, 2010

ICANN Options

 ICANN Options:

 Dear members of ICANN: I am writing to voice my concern over the
consideration of the 'dot xxx domain'. I feel that is it not helpful to
society and promotes these offensive sites by making them easier to find.
The problem of pornography is already very bad, as it is. Please work on
something that will curb the addiction, not fuel it, even indirectly.
Thank you for your time and attention! God bless!

Sincerely,

Jacklyn Hsu