ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[icm-options-report]

New Dot-XXX Domain

  • To: icm-options-report@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: New Dot-XXX Domain
  • From: wroche@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 1 Apr 2010 16:22:54 -0400 (EDT)

Winnie Roche
517 Lord Howe Road
Irmo, SC 29063-2015

April 1, 2010

ICANN Options

 ICANN Options:

I would ask you not to create a separate domain for pornography.  I am
stongly opposed.  Such creation of a new domain for this purpose would
greatly increase pornography and the availability of pornography on the
internet, adding to the many existing problems and difficulties caused by
pornography among adults and children.

Sincerely,

Winnie Roche
803-732-2821