ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[icm-options-report]

XXX Domain/ICANN

  • To: icm-options-report@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: XXX Domain/ICANN
  • From: aehrenreich@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 1 Apr 2010 16:37:53 -0400 (EDT)

angie ehrenreich
1733 8th St Dr NE Apt C
Hickory, NC 28601-2296

April 1, 2010

ICANN Options

 ICANN Options:

 This proposal will not protect children and families from Internet
pornography and will likely lead to greater exposure, addiction and family
breakdown.

I strongly oppose it.  I ask that you consider the ramifications of what
this proposal will do to further destroy the lives of those addicted to
porn and those affected by the ones who are addicted to it.   And don't
think that only family members are the only ones affected by the
addictions of their loved ones.  The affects of this reach farther out to
everyone - to the innocent child playing in the street to the innocent
teen jogging in a park to the innocent woman in her home who become the
victims of those deeply entrenced in the bondage of porn.  Porn is the
primary reason for the crimes against women and children.

Use your influence to make America a better place and a safer place for
everyone.  Do not pass the 'XXX' Domain.

Sincerely,

angie ehrenreich
828-324-7121