ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[icm-options-report]

'XXX' Domain from a concerned citizen

  • To: icm-options-report@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: 'XXX' Domain from a concerned citizen
  • From: annara.svit.kona@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 1 Apr 2010 16:57:56 -0400 (EDT)

Anna Monroe
1290N 300E
LaGrange, IN 46761-9695

April 1, 2010

ICANN Options

 ICANN Options:

I think this proposal will lead to more pornography addiction and family
breakdowns. I know people who struggles with this addiction, and they hate
it, and themselves for it, and that it's so hard to stop. This will only
make it worse, please don't make a domain for porn. thank you

Sincerely,

Anna
1 (260) 463-29