ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[icm-options-report]

dot-xxx

  • To: icm-options-report@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: dot-xxx
  • From: joanneameade@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 1 Apr 2010 16:27:58 -0400 (EDT)

Joanne Meade
2 Worthington Lane
Parkersburg, WV 26104-1552

April 1, 2010

ICANN Options

 ICANN Options:

 Dear Sir/ Madam,

I do urge you to please to not put into practise this top level domain
that exposes our children to pornography by making access more available.
Also please recognise that families are destroyed by spousal addiction to
pornography and the increased availability will only increase the problem.

Thank you for reading my thoughts and concerns

Sincerely,

Joanne Meade