ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[icm-options-report]

dot xxx

  • To: icm-options-report@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: dot xxx
  • From: Marlene Hentschel <marlene@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 01 Apr 2010 20:42:05 -0400

I would encourage you to abandon your dot xxx idea. I do not allow my son to type in an internet address because it's too easy to mis-type something and come across something he shouldn't be seeing, such as pornography. Pornography is very tempting to curious young children and it is not the way they should be learning about sex, and it is damaging to healthy relationships between adult men and women. Having porn relinquished to dot xxx will only make it easier to locate, and thus more tempting. Please do not do such a damaging thing.

--Marlene