ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[icm-options-report]

Done with pornography!

  • To: icm-options-report@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Done with pornography!
  • From: cristinawilliams@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 1 Apr 2010 17:12:50 -0400 (EDT)

Cris Williams
1589 Norran Ave.
El Cajon, CA 92019-2589

April 1, 2010

ICANN Options

 ICANN Options:

 To whom it may concern:

Please do not create an .xxx domain for pornography.  We need to be
restricting and doing away with much (I'd like to see ALL) pornographic
material on the internet not increasing its use!

It doesn't take much intelligence to see the damage pornography is doing
to our society- beginning with the family.  Let's not add to the problem!

Sincerely,

Cris Williams
6194428203