ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[icm-options-report]

dot-xxx

  • To: icm-options-report@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: dot-xxx
  • From: ROHelmick@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 2 Apr 2010 00:26:25 EDT

We strongly urge you not to establish a domain for pornography.
Pornography is harmful on many different levels, both in personal lives and in
the
life of the family.  There is absolutely no redeeming value in  pornography
and it should not be promoted in any way.  Pornography has  already caused a
lot of harm in our society and your considering to making it  even more
available on the Internet is reprehensible.

Roger and Orla Helmick