ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[icm-options-report]

.xxx domains

  • To: <icm-options-report@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: .xxx domains
  • From: "TomJones" <tjonesjr2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Apr 2010 20:36:46 -0400

I have been told that you guys are considering using .xxx domains to publish
pornography on the internet, making it more readily to all. I sincerely
request that you reconsider, taking into account that this will greatly
increase the spread of pornography. As a Christian, I find such a condition
intolerable. PLEASE do not establish an .xxx domain.

Tom S Jones, Jr

tjonesjr2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Evil does not exist. Evil is the absence

of God in the hearts of man.-

Albert Einstein