ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[icm-options-report]

XXX

  • To: icm-options-report@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: XXX
  • From: "John Gunter Jr." <jgunter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Apr 2010 08:54:29 -0600

ICANN:

Developing a .XXX domain for all pornographers is a great concept, if you
could promise that all .COM porographers will be dropped, with legal
penalties if they don't move over.  Because of what I have read, there is
not way for this to be possible.  Do we also do a .GUN or .DRUG or .BURGLAR
for all other illegal activities?  My vote is to shut down every domain with
any questionable material, whether it be porn, guns, drugs, burglary, bombs,
etc., all in accordance to the law.  The police attempt to do this in our
cities, but we can't on the Internet?

WHY ARE WE LETTING CRIMINALS CONTROL THE INTERNET?
http://www.heraldextra.com/news/local/article_c67785fd-c7c2-574a-b43a-00057dbc8061.html

John Gunter Jr.
Executive Coordinator/Educator
Citizens for Families
801-654-5973
jgunter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.strengthenthefamily.net
Our Purpose: To Strengthen And Protect The Family.