ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[icm-options-report]

no .XXX

  • To: icm-options-report@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: no .XXX
  • From: "jamesandjenn@xxxxxxxx" <jamesandjenn@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Apr 2010 14:46:19 GMT

To Whom it may Concern,
I strongly oppose any .XXX being created for porn.  It is a shame to our nation
that porn is the industry that it is already.  Porn destroys families, provokes
rape and ultimately drags men to hell.   By creating a .XXX, you would be
allowing it to be an even bigger trap to the people of the USA.  Please DO NOT
allow this to be further spread.
Thank you,
Jennifer Van Valkenburg
Penny Stock Jumping 2000%