ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[icm-options-report]

[no subject]

  • To: <icm-options-report@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject:
  • From: "JEAN SCHULTZ" <jeanbetty2@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 09 Apr 2010 10:51:21 -0500

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, do not promote porn!!!   Our minds are to be kept pure.
How can we allow this type of thing to be so attainable for our young people.
It is so sick.  May God forgive the dirty habits his people have promoted in
this world.  WE WILL SUFFER from all this sin.
The sin of pornography is one sin, the sin of greed for money is another.  How
do these people live with theirselves later in life.
Judas was involved in a terrible sin, he hung himself.

Pray  CREATE IN US A CLEAN HEART, OH LORD!

HOW TO FIND PEACE--GO TO THE CROSS AND ASK FOR FORGIVENESS.