ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[icm-options-report]

I support option # 3

  • To: <icm-options-report@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: I support option # 3
  • From: "Keith Webb" <keithw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2010 14:03:41 -0700

I am a member of the adult entertainment industry.  I support Option # 3
of the March 26, 2010 process options submitted by ICANN for public
comment.

I do not support the creation of a .XXX sTLD and believe that the ICANN
Board was well within its rights to deny ICM's application in the 2007
Board meeting in Lisbon.

Regardless of the option chosen, I ask that ICANN continue to consider
the widespread opposition of the sponsored community in any further
decisions concerning a .XXX sTLD.

Thank-you,

Keith Webb
Vice President
Io Group, Inc  dba Titan Media
69 Converse Street
San Francisco, CA  94103

Confidentiality Notice And Disclaimer: This E-Mail and any files
transmitted herein are confidential and intended solely for the use of
the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you are not said
addressee please notify the designated sender immediately by E-Mail or
calling (415) 487-1211, then delete this E-Mail and its associated files
from your system. If you are not the intended recipient you are hereby
notified that disclosure, copying, distribution, or taking any other
action in reliance on the contents of this E-Mail is prohibited by law
and compliance will be enforced.