ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[icm-options-report]

VOTE NO TO Triple X Domain

  • To: "'icm-options-report@xxxxxxxxx'" <icm-options-report@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: VOTE NO TO Triple X Domain
  • From: Rebekah Tooley <rtooley@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 May 2010 08:45:26 -0400

To Whom It May Concern:

I support Option # 3 of the March 26, 2010 process options submitted by ICANN
for public comment.  The .XXX sponsor, ICM, never satisfied the sponsorship
requirements and criteria for a sponsored Top Level Domain.  The ICANN Board
denied ICM's application for the .XXX s TLD on the merits in an open and
transparent forum.

Sincerely,

Rebekah Tooley

"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction.  We didn't
pass it to our children in the bloodstream.  It must be fought for, protected,
and handed on for them to do the same."  Ronald Reagan

This message is intended only for the use of the person(s) or entities to whom
it is addressed and might contain information that is privileged and
confidential. If you have received this communication in error, please notify
the sender immediately and delete the original message. Thank you.