ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[icm-options-report]

.XXX sTLD

  • To: icm-options-report@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: .XXX sTLD
  • From: Jeremy Miller <jeremy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 04 May 2010 21:44:40 -0700

I run an adult entertainment site and would like to express my
opposition to the creation of .xxx as it will cause more harm than good
and impede the freedom of the internet by giving governments an easy way
to legislate prejudices under the guise of protecting children when many
services already exist for protecting children from inappropriate
content, which we use on our sites to ensure children's safety.

Please deny this application by those who seek to harm the internet.
--
Jeremy Miller
Your living is determined not so much by what life brings to you as by