ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[icm-options-report]

.XXX domain

  • To: <icm-options-report@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: .XXX domain
  • From: "Kay Neal" <nealfam@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 May 2010 14:45:39 -0500

"Do not create the .XXX domain."

An .XXX domain would expand - not restrict - the availability of Internet
pornography. Pornographers would not be required to relocate all of their
material to one location. Instead, it will be accessible in both the .COM
and the .XXX domain, giving children and families greater access to harmful,
obscene material.

Any proposal that results in the expansion of pornography will harm women,
children, and families. We don't need to relocate obscene material, we need
to prosecute it!

Kay B. Neal

Fairfield, Texas

"All that is required for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing."
---  Edmund Burke

Don't let evil conquer you, but conquer evil by doing good. --- Romans 12:21