ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[icm-options-report]

Vote NO to the Triple X Domain

  • To: icm-options-report@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Vote NO to the Triple X Domain
  • From: Becky Bentley <bentley.becky@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 May 2010 16:11:12 -0400

DO NOT CREATE THIS DOMAIN !!!!

If my under-age child CANNOT (and still should not) go into a convenience
store to purchase a pornographic

magazine, why can he go onto the Internet and just “help himself”????  No
more of this justifying immorality.

Relocating the domain is NOT the answer….America has taken the first Bill of
Rights “freedom of speech,

press, religion and petition” entirely TOO far.  Your descendants and mine,
and our forefathers, would be
so appalled…..this WAS NOT their intent in establishing the Bill of Rights.
Not to mention, our society would
be violating the 7th and 10th Commandments from Sovereign God himself!!!

*7th Commandment - Thou shall not commit adultery.*
God did not mean this just in the physical sense, He also meant looking and
lusting in your heart for someone.

*10th Commandment - Thou shall not covet.*

Pornography is accelerating the negative attitudes of our society.  Exactly
what ARE our moral standards

anymore?

Vote NO to ICM’s proposition to establish a .XXX domain.

Sincerely and In Christ,
Becky