ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[icm-options-report]

[no subject]

  • To: icm-options-report@xxxxxxxxx
  • From: "james mazzone jr." <jmazzonejr@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 May 2010 12:48:48 -0700 (PDT)

Hello, To whom this may concern, Please vote no on triple x Domain. I'm
concerned about the easy access to the obscene material that's out there on the
internet destroying people lives with so much vulgarity and violent sexual
abuse. We need to help the victims involved in Pornograghy, not continue seeing
them be abused. Thank you for your concern, Sincerely, James Mazzone Jr.